- Dr. Anil Sharma as a Director in the department of Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery at <a href="https://www.maxhealthcare.in/" target="_blank">Max Super Speciality Hospital</a>, Saket He was associated with the founding of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery since its inception in 1996. He has a special interest in the surgical management of Abdominal wall hernias, a subject on which he has conducted numerous operative workshops, lectured extensively globally and contributed several chapters in International publications. He is a keen academician and prolific writer with several landmark scientific articles in international publications.
- FICS.- International College of Surgeons
- MBBS - Bombay University Seth G. S. Medical College & associated K. E. M. Hospital Bombay
- FRCSEng - Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FRCSEd- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Bedford General Hospital Before U.K.
- MS(General Surgery)- Bombay University Seth G. S. Medical College & associated K. E. M. Hospital
- Surgical management of abdominal wall hernias
- Gall bladder and associated hepatobiliary conditions
- Bariatric and metabolic surgery for weight loss and treatment of Diabetes mellitus
- Single-incision laparoscopic surgery (scarless surgery)
- Laparoscopic surgery for Benign conditions of the upper GI Tract e.g Fundoplications
- Accredited Faculty & Examiner for National Board of Examinations (India) for the Fellowship in Minimal Access
- Examiner & Overseas Clinical Tutor
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Vice President
- Association of gastrointestinal endo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Associate Editor
- International Advisory Board
- Indian Journal of Surgery (IJS)
- Hernia journal.
"DR. ANIL SHARMA" Locations