- <p>Dr. Rahul Kumar as a Consultant is associated with<a href="https://www.parashospitals.com/" target="_blank"> Paras Hospital</a>, Gurugram in the Department of Joint Replacement & Sports Injury (orthopedics). He has done his MS (Ortho) having extensive experience of over 7 years in Arthroscopic Surgeries and Sports-related injuries. He has been trained in Arthroscopic surgeries and management of Sports Injuries in one of the eminent and High volume centers of India – Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. He has also acquired the Fellowships from prestigious institutes of Germany & London. He has a keen interest in Academics and Research and has been published in various indexed journals and also has numerous presentations at National and International conferences to his credit.<br></p>
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine – Sports Injury Centre | Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi.
- MS (Ortho) – SMS Medical College Jaipur
- MBBS- SMS Medical College Jaipur
- Fellowship in Trauma & Orthopedics – King’s College Hospital | London (U.K.)
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy Arthroplasty Orthopedic Klink | King Ludwig Haus | Wurzburg | Germany.
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery
- Torn Meniscus treatment
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Ligament Surgery (ACL)
- Tennis or Golfer's Elbow Treatment
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Arthritis treatment.
- Arthroscopic surgeries of Knee & Shoulder
- Complex Multiligamentous knee injuries
- Knee preservation & Cartilage restoration procedures
- Prevention & Management of Sports Injuries
- Primary & Revision Knee Arthroplasty
- Primary & Revision Hip Arthroplasty.
- IOA (Indian Orthopedic Association)
- ROSA (Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeon Association )
- IAS (Indian Arthroscopic Society)
"Dr. Rahul Kumar" Locations